Thursday, May 21, 2009
New date...
Went to the Dr. yesterday...I was worried about something, but it turned out to be nothing :). I was relieved to get peace of mind. I talked to my Dr. (I saw my favorite) about my 20 week u/s being with my least favorite dr. in the practice. So, he had me reschedule to see him :). So...instead of June 1st our 20 week ultrasound will be June 4th. I hate waiting a couple more days, but it's SO worth it to know that it'll be the Dr. I love going over everything, when I really trust he'll tell me every detail. My brother graduates high school the day before my ultrasound. Gosh when I was in high school he was so little...I was dressing him in Gymboree outfits, and giving him piggy back rides and now he's graduating high school!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment