Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nightmares back....

I had a horrible nightmare last night. I have an ultrasound on Friday at an elective u/s place, so no doctors. Well, I had a dream that they started the u/s, and Joshua had the cord wrapped around his neck a couple times. The tech said that I needed to call my dr. immedietly and they might need to deliver him right away because of this.

I'm sure he's fine...he moves like crazy so that's relieving...it's just my nerves working overtime. It doesn't help that on the message board I read about successful pregnancies after a loss some of the women have lost their baby's to cord issues. It makes me relieved that I'm having a c-section.

I can't have dreams like this for the next 9-10 weeks though that's for sure. Hopefully, this is the last nightmare. I can't wait to see my little guy on Friday, and I pray he looks healthy. Interested to see if we can see hair because my heartburn has been intense this week :). We'll see if that old wives tale is correct about my son :).

No comments:

Post a Comment