Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We find out tomorrow!!!

My girls were a scheduled c-section because they were breech...but instead of arriving on October 26th as planned, they decided they wanted to be born on October 9th. Due to complications associated with VBAC's, and my fear of pushing my luck since I've been through the ringer since last August we've decided to schedule a c-section for Joshua.

Tomorrow, we have a Dr. appt. and we are scheduling his birthday!! I'm hoping my Dr. is available any day but the 9th!! We'll see. Tick tock tick tock tick tock....Thank goodness it's an early morning appt.

I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER. A year ago we had just found out we were expecting...and since it was a partial molar pregnancy I got big fast (with molars the placenta is huge)...then, end of October we lost our baby...then, November and December I had weekly blood draws with my OB...then January we got pregnant. So, I've literally been going to my OB at least twice a month since last August. I have loved feeling Joshua grow and move, but I'm really over being pregnant. I'm REALLY trying to enjoy everything about this pregnancy since it is my last...but somedays (like today) I'm so ready to be done. In 2 1/2 weeks I'll be at the point in my pregnancy when I had my girls. Crazy that after that I have a whole month left!!! Praying for patience to meet my son :).

No comments:

Post a Comment