Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What a day!!

So, I picked the girls up from school today-and the director was waiting in the car line to help the girls in. She asked me to call her in the morning, and told me a scholarship is available for one of my girls next year if we can pay for one of them to continue to go there. This is huge. They go 3 half days now...for pre-k they would have to go 5 half days. With twins the price would be almost 600 dollars next year...so we opted for another pre-school. Well, with the scholarship we would pay less than what we are paying right now to send them. So, I am so so torn.

The school they are already registered at is where our friends' kids go, and the girls are excited about seeing them at recess. It's also completely free, so if we sent them there we would have no expense. Whereas, where they are now we'd still have to have monthly payments for. A big factor for me is that I do want to work there someday IF there is a spot that opens up when Joshua is in pre-school...so I feel like such a kind offer was extended that we should take it. Also, I LOVE their school, I get the safe, wonderful feeling when I go there. I am worried about not having that wonderful feeling if they go to the new school next year. Who knew pre-school would be such a big decision???


A totally different topic...
I was changing the baby next to Mikayla earlier. She said,"We're only allowed to see Joshua's penis, right Mommy?" "Yes, Mikayla".(Mom) "When brother's older we won't be allowed to see it though, right?(Mikayla) "Right, just like your brother can't see your privates". (Mom) Then, Mikayla said, "Will it look different when he's older?" Seriously, what 4 year old wonders things like this? Oh boy...parenting sure is an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment