Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Girls

My girls turn 5 in 6 weeks. FIVE. September 9th was my last day working FIVE years ago. Then, exactly a month later my beauties arrived. The girls start Pre-K on Monday. Really?? This is the last year of preschool??? I taught pre-k for 2+ years, and can not believe my girlies are at this point. I was bringing them home from the hospital yesterday!

They aren't into cartoons anymore. They LOVE Selena Gomez, and her show on Disney, Wizards of Waverly Place. The Suite Life with Zach and Cody is a close second ;). It's crazy to me how big they are getting. They have opinions on EVERYTHING now, and talk a mile a minute. They question everything. Every time I discipline they say, "Please, just one more chance" Today Mikayla told me she just wanted me to give her hugs and kisses for Christmas. She was totally working me so she didn't have to clean the playroom, but I'll take it ;). Brianna still desperately needs a nap every day, so I'm loving having almost five year olds who still nap. I get at least an hour every day when all three of my kids are napping :). I am also signing the girls up for religious ed. classes at church!! CCD classes already!!! So excited to see them walk in God's light, and learn more about Him.

The baby is 6 weeks away from turning one and I'm totally in denial. He's getting So so big. I am going to be one emotional lady come the beginning of October. I just want my babies to stay babies! I am so proud of who they are growing to be. They are kind hearted, and thoughtful, and fun!

We are busy getting ready for school to start next week, and I'm anxious to start Joshua in Gymboree classes soon! October is already completely full, so I'm kind of hoping for a slow September :). Rain rain go away so that we can enjoy this last weekend of August :).




This picture was after the girls changed Joshua's diaper for the first time...I have to say I laughed for a good 10 minutes. He rolled everywhere, was giggling, they were frustrated, it was hilarious. I took pictures of the whole debacle, but due to my littles body parts all over I'm not posting them. I will be scrapbooking them and sharing with all future girlfriends though ;).

1 comment:

  1. When you show Mabel, I'll be sure to have Joshua over to see all my good blackmail photos of her. ;)

    ReplyDelete