I brought all 3 kiddos out by myself yesterday. We went to story time at Barnes and Noble. I also met my good friend, Theresa, and her 3 kids so that was nice. It's always good to go with someone and you can help each other keep eyes out for everyone :). Theresa and I joke that we just need an open space and our girls would be happy. We don't need to pay to go somewhere or try to plan an activity. They can literally have fun with each other anywhere. It's so fun to see them together. Joshua slept the whole time which is what I was hoping...YAY! He's such a good baby. As soon as we pulled into our driveway he woke up hungry...perfect timing!
On a serious note, I feel like my prayer list is getting longer and longer. One of my best friends, Anna, isn't feeling well and could use lots of prayers.
My good friend's mom was also diagnosed with lung cancer and could use lots of prayers.
My Mom has started a new blood pressure medication after going to the hospital last week for her heart....this is something that terrifies me since she's already on a page full of medications. Hoping she can get healthy and can get off a bunch of the medications....please keep her in your prayers.
I thank God every day that I have a healthy husband and children...make sure to squeeze your loved ones a little tighter...such a gift from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment