I am so so excited about Mother's Day. Last Mother's Day was bittersweet. We found out we were having a boy, and we were grieving the due date of our baby that we lost. This Mother's Day we would have had a one year old if our baby had made it. I am so very thankful to have my almost 7 month old healthy baby boy here with me this Mother's Day. My girls are so excited about it which is so unbelievably sweet. They told me today that it's my day to sleep in and get my chocolate chip pancakes for my breakfast in bed ;). Then, laughed at how I always get chocolate chip pancakes on my special day. Mikayla was put in time out earlier and yelled out the secret she made me at school---gotta love a four year olds way of getting even. By the way, she said flowers ;). My girls are getting so big. My first Mother's Day with them is clear as day and feels like yesterday. We enjoyed a morning at the park and their first time in swings, and then went to Island Way Grill with my Mom and family and Nelson's Mom and family. This year we are going to Safety Harbor Spa for brunch and a pool day. What a lucky Mom I am ...blessed...very blessed!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Loving our life...
Had a great weekend celebrating my brother's college graduation. Boo to 3 FSU grads in my family. I was hoping there would be another bull, and now it seems Joey is following their footsteps...so we're looking at 4 FSU grads. Anyway, great trip :). Joey was the perfect host, and we loved staying at the townhouse and I absolutely love seeing how much my kids love their Aunt and Uncles. It makes me SO happy to have given my children siblings. I absolutely love knowing that they will have each other like I've had my siblings. I know I can turn to them at any time and that they'll be there. I'm so grateful my kids have that. The girls already are such doting big sisters to Joshua (well, except when Brianna is in a bad mood and the baby is crying and she tells me "take care of your baby already" LOL. So so glad that my children have one another. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment