Monday, May 17, 2010

What a weekend...

Friday, I got to see Alison and Colton and have some one-on-one time with Joshua during our fun visit. Wish it could have been longer, but that's how it always is when I'm with my favorites...never seems long enough. I'm so blessed that I have the people in my life that I have.

Saturday, a birthday party...a friendship restored for my husband which I know means a lot to him. Then a quiet night at home which included ghiradelli chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven, Nels and reruns of Parenthood! Fun night :). Plus a sleeping-all-night babe. Doesn't get much better.



Speaking of Joshua's sleep...I took some pictures of him in his crib. He's so funny. He LOVES to snuggle when he sleeps, and alone in his crib is no exception. He snuggles his head against his sheet and cuddles his ted...he didn't want the paparazzi bothering his snooze ;)...


Sunday, we were suppossed to go to Epcot. But, we changed plans to the zoo because my dear friend, Theresa, needed to be home with her Mom. Her Mom needs lots of prayers and their family really needs you to keep them close to your heart right now. So, we went with Andy and our Goddaughters to have some much needed fun for them. Then, after VERY short naps ;) we headed over to their house for a swim. Their pool is heated and it was oh so nice. Our pool is 84, but feels SO cold. Brianna is such a fish, and was going from one end of the pool to the other. Mikayla on the other hand, prefered to be out of the water squirting everyone with her water squirter. It cracks me up how different these look alike girls are. Joshua LOVED the pool and was so upset when I took his pruney little body out. I dried him off and he got to sit with Elijah and they were just too cute together. The girls all giggled and talked through their pizza dinner, and it makes me so excited to see them grow up together. They love each other so much. So fun to watch the excitement on their faces when they see each other.

Now here it is Monday...it reared it's ugly head with a downpour...quite appropriate :). Zumba tonight though, hopefully it's as fun as last Monday. Wishing weekends could last longer...but hoping for a wonderful week...

No comments:

Post a Comment