Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SLEEP!

I don't want to jinx myself...BUT...

Joshua slept IN HIS CRIB from 7-6:30!! I woke up at 5:30 and ran to his room and sure enough sound asleep. I think he would have slept longer, but his big sisters ran into his room at 6:30 so excited to see their brother. He did wake up happy since he loves them so much :). We let him sleep with his ted which gives me some anxiety...but he just needs something to cuddle with to sleep. It was the first night we let him have the ted all night long and he slept...Fingers crossed this continues!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Joshua!!! I leave Mabel's monkey in with her sometimes during naps - I think they're big enough now to be okay with something as small as their lovey. :) (PS Thanks for teaching me that trick - Mabel's monkey is often a lifesaver and I have YOU to thank.)

    ReplyDelete