
This moment was just too cute to not capture. I love seeing how much Nelson loves our children. He was trying to get Joshua to go back to sleep...

Then, right after I took the first picture he looked up ready for a photo shoot...uh-oh. No more pictures when we are wanting the babe to sleep ;).
Enough whining about being tired ;). Things are going well around here. I don't think I updated the blog about our fabulous news about the babe---hemotalogist says he's perfect! He just had an iron deficiency he outgrew--woo hoo!!
We had 2 birthday parties this past weekend for people we love-Evan who turned two, and my friend Theresa. Next weekend we head to Orlando for Colton's 1st birthday! Birthday's are so fun!
Joshua is doing so many more fun things these days. He's a lot more social than my girls were at his age. He loves saying hi to everyone, he says about 12 words, and does about 3 signs consistently. He is still cruising everywhere, and not quite confident to let go of our hands to walk...but the girls walked at his age, and I'm thinking it'll be really soon for him. He is off the bottle!! HUGE congratulations to my husband for transitioning him while I was in Seattle. He was only drinking milk from one cup, but yesterday he drank it out of 3 different cups just fine. He definitely feels more like a big boy since we've put away all the bottles.
The girls are going on a tour of a kindergarten at their school this week (there is a Christian elementary school next to their pre-school, all a part of the same church). The calendar also said that next month they will be taking their Pre-K graduation pictures. I got so teary eyed reading this. They are just getting so big. I really love the girls they are-they have such kind hearts, and are such sweet, smart girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment