Anna and me in 8th grade
Anna's mom, Nan, called me around 11pm last night. It was gut wrenching receiving that news...not to mention the pain in Nan's voice. Anna and I always called ourselves chosen sisters. Every memory since I was 12 is intertwined with Anna. Every important part of my life she has been a part of, and I've been blessed to have been a part of hers.
Anna and me in college on spring break in the Keys
They don't know what happened yet. Possible heart attack or aneurysm are suspected. They will know more soon hopefully. It's just too soon. This was supposed to be her year. She and her husband just bought a home. They wanted to start a family. I'm so grateful my girls have memories with their Aunt Anna. I can't even fathom how I will tell them. Anna is my daughter Brianna's Godmother and such an important part of her and all of my family's lives.
Our last picture together this past February 2011 for Anna's 30th birthday
I am better because of having Anna in my life. I can't wait to see her in Heaven and hug her again. I just spoke to her on Friday. This just is too much. Still doesn't seem real. I don't know how to live in a world without Anna in it. Please pray for Shawn, Anna's husband, and Anna's parents and sister and brother. Please also pray for my family and our friends who miss her more than words can express. I love you so much, Anna. I am so thankful for every moment we had together.


No comments:
Post a Comment